Saturday, February 13, 2010

Kisses

*Image & card via SweetDee

My Valentines are all in the mail, hopefully they survive the post office travels to the Pacific Northwest (well, most of them anyway). I have a lovely breakfast planned for tomorrow that includes my specialty - Belgian waffles, with fresh whipped cream and blackberries. Add a side of bacon and anyone will know you love them. I have a few friends coming to visit and unfortunately they fly in tonight. I say unfortunately because they should have been here Thursday night. The Dallas airport, where their connecting flight to SA originated, was closed due to bad weather. Lucky for all of us, I have a teacher work day on Monday (read: no students) so I'm taking it off to hang out with my pals. That is a good show of love, don't you think? I can't wait.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...