Saturday, May 23, 2009

Tattoo

Today I was finally able to surprise Trevor. I had been trying to come up with something special to do for him for months and months. When we asked about what he wanted as a graduation gift he mentioned tools. He's really into what he calls tinkering. Knowing what I do about the man I'm about to marry, I see no short supply of tools in his future. He buys himself everything he wants and is therefore difficult to shop for. Ever since I met him, Trevor has been complaining about some shoddy tattoo work on his left leg. Today we walked into a local shop and I paid for him to have the beginning hours of retouching and repairing color work. He is now sore, but much happier about his artwork. Now every time he spies his tattoo, he will no longer be embarrassed or disappointed, instead he will think of his lovely lady and the present he would never give himself.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...