Monday, April 27, 2009

Shoe #1

*Image via Piper Lime

This is the first pair of shoes I ordered for possible wedding wear. It was the only shoe that was pink, had an interesting open toe, and a kitten heel. Now I just have to wait for my package to come in the mail so I can try them on. I wasn't supposed to be shoe shopping today, but I went out for a sunny day walk with a friend and ended up buying a great pair of Campers for a steal. I had my eye on these very same shoes last summer, but couldn't stomach the price tag. At a 75% discount they finally seemed reasonable. If these pink shoes don't cut it, I may have a nice green pair of wedding sandals. Thank goodness Piper Lime offers free shipping both ways. Why am I in such a shoe frenzy?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...