Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Requests






























*Image & card by Fine Day Press

My husband the baker makes some delicious confections.  He is the best when it comes to birthday cakes, in my opinion.  One year he surprised me with chocolate lava cakes.  I could probably have any cake I could dream of, but I'm feeling stuck this year.  I just can't decide.  I feel like cupcakes could be delicious, but so could a pie.  Last year we did an ice cream theme party, but this year I'm keeping it small.  I have all week to make my request, but I need some help.  What should I have for dessert?

1 comment:

Milda said...

There used to be a bakery near Midway Airport in Chicago called the Busy Bee Bakery. Their signature cake was a "Rainbow Cake" - visible white and chocolate cake layers between alternating layers of fresh whipped cream, fresh sliced strawberries, custard filling and fresh banana slices with a whipped cream top frosting. It was at least 7 inches high and it was ALWAYS a huge hit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...