Sunday, September 2, 2012

Break





































*Image & pencils by cloud and clover

Where have I been?  Up to no good?  Last week school started and after a week in, I can happily say that I love my new job.  The overall mood on my new campus is energizing and refreshing.  Students seem happy to be in school and generally excited to learn.  I've been waiting to get this feeling back and am so glad it finally came.  I've been patient.  This past week my husband also got laser surgery on his eyes, and has been spending time recovering.  Busy week.  I hope to be back to more regular blogging now that I'm back into a more normal routine.  How has your week been?

1 comment:

Milda said...

1G doesn't seem so slow compared to not having any internet at all - glad to SEE your blogs!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...