Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Cropped

*Image via Anthropologie

Oooh spring! I am looking forward to breaking out the cropped pants and shorts and sandals. Cropped for work means a nice 4 inches of ankle showing. Thank goodness for cute skirts and the plenty I have stocked up in my closet. The weather is making me excited to start integrating the fun parts of my closet back into my outfit. I know that integrating some new dresses will be in order this spring. I dig this cropped jean outfit too, this is an outfit I could create out of my own closet.

p.s. Sunday was a balmy 75+ degrees but the stupid groundhog was right - winter is not over. We had unexpected sleet (almost snow) for 5 minutes on Tuesday and everyone freaked out.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...